A good friend saw this recipe on television and had to share it…. and I’m so glad she did… THANX Jess 🙂
It’s a very easy recipe and tastes like a gourmet chef prepared it… And don’t be fooled it is very filling.
Sorry about the photo… when I make this again I’ll take a better one, sure that will be soon. ENJOY!!!
You will need cooked boneless chicken breast, bacon, basil pesto and feta.
- Cut slits into a chicken breasts
- Rub the basil pesto into the cut chicken
- Crumb the feta cheese and also put it inside the cut chicken
- Wrap the bacon around the chicken
- Bake for about 10 minutes on 180°C