My own recipe and photo’s were used in this blog….
You will need: Rolled out puff pastry, left over mince or curry, 1 egg beaten
- Pre-Heat oven to 160°C
- Take the ready rolled puff pastry and roll it open… (sprinkle with a little bit of flour over and roll to even out the places that might have teared when you unrolled the pastry)
- Cut it down the middle horizontally and vertically. So you’re left with 4 rectangles.
- Place some ‘leftovers’ in the middle of the rectangle
- Fold over the short sides, to form the side of the pie.
- Fold over long side of the pastry.
- Fold over the last side.
- Now close the pastry by bringing the two folded sides together and press them together.
- Do this with all 4 rectangles. 🙂
- Take the beaten egg and spread it over the tops of your 4 pies.
- Bake in oven for 30 min.