Brown Onion or Mushroom soup
Mushrooms, Leeks, Spinach
1. Peel some potatoes
2. Cut the potatoes into blocks
3. Place in a pot and fill with water, just enough to cover the potatoes. Cook for 10 minutes or until soft.
4. Chop up the mushrooms and any optional veggies.
5. Add the Bacon, Mushrooms and optional veggies to the pot. Mix well.
6. Make a paste with the soup (and water). Add to the pot, if you feel that the water left over in the pot is not sufficient add some more.
7. Leave to simmer for 10 minutes.
8. Serve with toasties. 🙂 enjoy!!!!