This recipe was given to me by Luke, Daniel’s brother. Luke got this recipe from Daniel’s mom, Jeanette. (yes she is in-fact Luke’s mom too, also Jessica and Mark’s mom, but Luke insisted that this recipe is to be called Daniel’s mom’s recipe.) So credit for this recipe goes to Daniel’s Mom.
Thank you for this delicious recipe, we really enjoyed them 🙂
250 gr Margarine
250 gr Sugar
1000 gr flour (or more)
100 gr of any of these flavour ingredients —-> Custard / chopped up Cherries / Chocolate chips / Peanut Butter
You can split this recipe into 2 and make two different flavours. (I made two batches and split each in 2)
- Pre-heat oven 180°C
- Beat together Margarine and Sugar
- Add the eggs and beat until light and fluffy.
- Split the mixture
- Add the flavour ingredient
- Add flour to make dough, that is easy to handle but not too dry.
- Roll into balls press down with a fork.
- Bake until golden. (more or less 20 minutes, but every oven is different)
- Sit back and enjoy 🙂