My feelings on the movie
- It felt scripted, as if there was no natural flow in the dialogue. It felt like I was watching actors acting.
- The actors that played Anna and Christian, in my opinion didn’t have any onscreen chemistry
- I feel that the actors were not suited for the roles but each to their own on this. Christian Grey has a face now and I’m not sure I like this fantasy
- The sex scenes looked uncomfortable for the actors nevermind the audience
- I didn’t expect a lot from the movie as the book wasn’t brilliant
- “Sex Pants” will now be a quotable (inside joke)
- Almost saw some penis 🙂 but it was a top view… not the same as side boob LOL
- I have pretty much the same feeling as what I have about the first book… I don’t hate it but I don’t love it.
- There were some good parts that made me giggle
- In summary … Mixed feelings … maybe the characters will grow on me.
The Official Trailer
The Onion’s Review